Sunday, December 29, 2013

First post on sexuality

Let's talk about sex.  Yes? =) This is fun stuff for me to write about.  It's fun to think about and fun to push boundaries.  It's fun for me to be blunt and straight forward about a topic that is usually hush hush.

Before I start delving in to the past a bit, I thought I would do an introductory post about where I am right now.

I would say I am 99% heterosexual.  That is 99% of my sexual thoughts, feelings, and actions have been connected to men.  All of my first crushes were on boys.  All of my first sexual attractions were to boys.  All of my movie crushes have been men.  I like penises.  I think they are interesting and fascinating and when I am turned on I really really want one in me.

So that 1% you want to know about.  1. After watching the movie Mulholland Drive I had a homosexual dream about me and my best friend, Jane.  That was weird.  2. I once saw a woman in a really short tennis skirt at my kids school and had a little twinge of attraction.  3. I went dancing with a couple of girl friends a few months ago.  We did a little dirty dancing.  I had some drinks in me, which always makes me want sex.  Dirty dancing with a girl turns me on.  I had a few fantasies about what it would be like to kiss her after that, but it faded.  I haven't thought of that in a while.

So I believe I could enjoy and be satisfied by a sexual encounter with a woman, but I know there is no way to get rid of my attraction to men.  That part of me is fixed and strong.  I doubt I could live the rest of my life without sex with a man.

And that is a good transition into talking about myself on the spectrum of asexuality.  It may be rather obvious that I am rather high on that spectrum.  I like sex. I really enjoy it.  I would have been a very very depressed person if I was forced to be nun or something. When I was in my early 20s I could go only about 4 days without some sort of sexual release before I started to feel overcome by my desires.  Now I can go longer...usually about a week or two.  I don't need sex every day, so I know there are some with higher needs than myself.  But I also know there are many with lower needs than myself.

Do I need to say something here about homosexuality and morality?  Okay, I will.  I don't believe homosexual interactions are inherently immoral.  I disagree with Paul from the Bible on that one.  That's enough about that for now.

So there you have it.  The sexuality of Larissa Moss. =)

1 comment: